Sunday, December 18, 2022

Is It Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas?

Christmas is a week away, yet it doesn't feel like it is to me. The holiday seems subdued this year. Even the holiday ads seem to be few and far between. I'm not feeling the spirit of the holiday at all. I'm too worried about getting Covid or some respiratory disorder so I'm largely avoiding others this holiday season. Plus, I have to travel for my day job after the holiday, so I'm really trying to avoid illness. 

In other news, one of my cousins is ghosting me, for some reason. I have no idea why. He's not even a particularly close family member, so it's not someone I had much contact with anyway, but I texted and left a voice mail for him recently about something and he ignored both. Whatever. Maybe I pissed him off in some way that I don't remember. If I did, I wish he'd be a man and tell me what the deal is. Were not kids. If something's wrong, let's talk about it. My cousin is a retired teacher. Maybe he spent too much time with those kids and adopted their annoying passive/aggressive behavior and game-playing. Dude, you're past 60 years old. Stop acting like a child! Ugh. Family...what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment