Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Not the Wawa!

My sister sent me a video recently of some bad-assed kids in Philly tearing up (and stealing from) a Wawa. It broke my heart! One of the things I enjoyed about living in Philly and South Jersey was the Wawa convenience store. They had good coffee, ATMs that didn't charge a fee (at least back when I was living in the area), and tasty breakfast sandwiches. We didn't have Wawa stores in Michigan where I grew up and I became an instant Wawa fan when I moved to the East Coast. To see a Wawa vandalized by a bunch of juvenile delinquents made me sad and angry. I hope they catch every one of those kids and throw the book at them. Consequences and repercussions, folks. Do the crime, do the time. 

What is wrong with people? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment