Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Back from Bama

While Donny T was in the UK with his family of grifters trying (and failing) not to embarrass himself, I was in Alabama for a few days to visit family members but I'm back from that trip. I hadn't been there to visit in probably about four years, so it was due time to return. I had a great time as I usually do but, as I've said before, I have a love/hate relationship with Alabama and I don't think I could see myself living there anytime soon. I hope my dad doesn't go senile or have serious health problems that force me there to care for him. (Stay strong, Daddy!) But, if I had to go, I guess I'd have to suck it up and go. I'm always surprised (although I shouldn't be) to see Fox News playing at fast food restaurants in Alabama. Oy! I feel for the workers who have to listen to that propaganda during their shifts. Hopefully those who disagree with the views of that station are able to block it out as they work.


No comments:

Post a Comment