Friday, April 28, 2017

Say It Ain't So, Ronald!

I read today that McDoanld's will be discontinuing orange Hi-C as a beverage choice. This angers me. Orange Hi-C was one of the few non-carbonated beverage items offered at Mickey D's and I, personally, enjoy it. Now what will I drink with my double cheeseburger combo? Iced tea I guess since I'm not much of a pop/soda drinker. I hope the backlash against this move makes McDonald's management reconsider dropping orange Hi-C. I certainly plan to complain to Ronald et al myself. The sad thing is they're replacing it not with another non-carbonated beverage, but with some kind of flavored Sprite. Ugh. You'd think at least they'd offer lemonade or fruit punch or something else that isn't carbonated. So sad, too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment