Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Oh Really?

So O'Really (pun intended) is finally out at Fox. The man who made a living telling the rest of us how to live our lives in a so-called morally responsible way while doing the exact opposite himself has finally been shown the door. And, once again, there are no winners here. Fox and Bill both can go pound sand. I fully believe nothing would have happened to Bill if sponsors hadn't pulled their ads from his show which goes to show everyone once again that profits matter and people don't. There are many things that annoy me but hypocrites really make my eye start twitching. Preachers who stand at the pulpit and tell congregation members that they're sinning left and right while failing to acknowledge their own sins drive me crazy. Don't come to my house and tell me how to clean my own yard when yours is full of weeds and debris. How can you sit in judgment of others when you know you're hitting on women in the workplace (while you were married) and threatening them with retaliation if they refused your advances while, at the same time, you're telling people nightly (usually people who aren't male or white) that they're failing in life because they refuse to adhere to your so-called moral compass? Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment