Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Tired Already

Don the Con isn't even officially POTUS yet, and I'm already tired of him. Every day there's some new ridiculous Tweet or some stupid statement for the media to salivate over. And, speaking of the media, they're largely dead to me at this point, particularly the cable news channels. CNN, as I've said before, is a joke now and unwatchable. Zucker took his stink of failure from NBC over to CNN and stank that joint up too. And MSNBC isn't immune either. I've just about had it with Morning Joe. If Joe and Mika aren't kissing Donald's ass they're play-fighting with him. Get a room already! (Fox doesn't even register because I don't listen to that noise. I used to watch O'Reilly for kicks, but I haven't done that in years.) When I want national news now, I'll turn to PBS. (RIP, Gwen Ifill.) I'm convinced that part of the reason for Don's win was due to the news media who covered every bizarro thing he said or Tweeted and just gave him hours and hours of free publicity. These media moguls (the cable ones, in particular) loved covering Trump because he brought them good ratings. They saw a cash cow and they milked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment