Friday, January 22, 2016

Just in Time

Clearly, I got out of New York just in the nick of time since a snow storm is blowing into town this weekend. My flight back to Chicago yesterday was packed. I assume a lot of folks chose to change their travel plans and leave early. I was always scheduled to leave Thursday, so no change of plans for me, but I'm glad I timed my trip to get out of town when I did. Woo hoo!

Yesterday's post about An American in Paris failed to mention, by name, the wonderful Robert Fairchild who played Jerry Mulligan. He was wonderful, marvelous...Everyone in the show was great, but seeing Fairchild perform was just icing on the cake. . I guess he normally doesn't do the Wednesday night show, but he was there this Wednesday so I lucked out. Woo hoo again!

No comments:

Post a Comment