Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Don't Drink the Coffee??

I just read that you should never drink airline coffee because the flight attendants don't really wash the pots out. They just rinse them and keep the coffee flowing. I'm actually okay with this. I drink airline coffee a lot and I've never had a problem with it. No, it's not the best tasting coffee, but I figure the hot water will kill any germs and I usually want something warm when I fly because I'm cold on the plane. One beverage I always bring with me on a flight is a bottle of water. After getting caught one time with no water on a plane that sat on the tarmac for about two hours with no water or anything served, I learned my lesson and now I bring my own.

In totally unrelated news, I really want to experience being in a sensory deprivation tank and I read that they're back (at least in New York). I want to do the tank, but I'm afraid because (A) I'm claustrophobic and (B) I'm afraid of drowning. I realize the amount of water in the tank probably isn't enough to drown you, but I'm still worried. I need to do some more research before I take the plunge. I just want to know what the whole experience is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment