Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Gross

It amazes me how downright nasty some people can be. At work, some woman (or maybe it's more than one woman) simply refuses to flush the toilet behind her. You walk into an a stall, and there's a surprise waiting for you. Gross. None of the women I've seen in the office look nasty or like someone incapable of flushing the toilet behind them, yet this problem keeps happening. I don't get it but I really hope at my next place of employment, this whole lack of flushing thing isn't a problem. I sincerely believe the men's room is probably cleaner than the ladies' and that's saying something. I just wonder if the woman or women who refuse to flush do the same thing at their own homes. Probably not. It's probably some passive/aggressive move on the part of an unhappy employee. Must we all suffer because someone else has problems? Apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment