Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Little Dab Will Do Ya

During my subway ride home tonight, a woman reeking of really terrible smelling perfume sat next to me through many stops before finally getting off at Jay Street.  Oy!  Her perfume was so powerful and so awful. It smelled like baby powder and incense.  I hate the small of incense.  It makes me gag. The heavily-perfumed woman's smell continued even after she got off the train.  Unfortunately, it lingered. Some people just don't realize that a small amount of perfume or cologne goes a long way. As much as I largely enjoy public transportation because someone else does the driving while I can sit back and read, on days like today, I long for the days when I could drive to work solo in my own car with my own smells. 

No comments:

Post a Comment