Saturday, November 2, 2019

Post-Halloween Greetings

Happy Post-Halloween greetings. My day job sent me to New York again this week for a quick visit and I was there Halloween. The weather was amazing. I was out walking around with no coat, no jacket, and only an umbrella Halloween night because it was so warm (unlike back here in Chicago where it snowed on Halloween).  I didn't make it to the parade (because I don't do crowds), but I saw a lot of people in costume during my evening walk around Union Square. 

During my flight back, I had an aisle seat and when I boarded, there was a guy in the middle seat and his girlfriend had the window seat. He told me, "We already went to the bathroom so we won't have to bother you to get up during the flight so we can go." Okay. I thanked him for letting me know. 😄

TMI, kids.





No comments:

Post a Comment