Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Yeah, Alabama!

When I went to bed last night, pedo Roy Moore was up a few points in the Alabama senate race and I just assumed the home state of my father and Davis grandparents would do me wrong and make this guy a winner. I mentally prepared myself to do a blog post today titled "Ugh, Alabama." So color me surprised when I found out this morning that Moore lost and Doug Jones won. Instead of "Ugh, Alabama" I'm saying "Yeah, Alabama!" The people actually did the right thing and voted to call Moore a loser rather than a senator. I'm still annoyed that the results were so close, but I'll get over that. Pedo Moore has been off the rails since way before the sexual allegations about him came to light and he never should have even been considered worthy to represent the state as a senator. In a perfect world, he'd disappear forever from the political landscape now, but the world, as we know, isn't perfect. He'll probably drag out his concession (if he concedes at all) and try to keep his name in the news for as long as possible. Hell, he'll probably run again when the senate seat comes up for reelection in three (I think it's three) years.

No comments:

Post a Comment