Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Pre-Turkey Day

I've hoping to spend my pre-Thanksgiving day relaxing and running a few errands since I have the day off. I'm also not making my usual trek to Detroit for Thanksgiving this year, so I'll be able to relax at home for a change. As much as I enjoy going back to Michigan to see my relatives over the Thanksgiving weekend, I'm glad to get a break from that this year. I was just in Detroit over the summer, sadly, for a funeral, but I did get to see many family members during that time.

In other news, every day it seems like someone else is exposed for being a perv. This week it's Glenn Thursh from the NY Times and Charlie Rose. The Charlie Rose thing really surprised me. I never would have pegged him as a pervert. I remember seeing Rose in NY years ago. I'd gone to the 92nd Street Y to see him interview Anderson Cooper and after the event, as the audience was filing out, I saw Rose get into a limo with a blonde. Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment