Sunday, July 30, 2017

Tennessee

I'm back from a long weekend in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. I have to say, the trip turned out a lot better than I thought it would.  There was a little family drama, but the trip overall was a good one. The Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas of Tennessee are lovely. We didn't make it to Dollywood due to bad weather the day we were scheduled to go, but I wasn't exactly crying any tears over that loss. (No offense, Dolly! I love your music!) I did get a chance to see the Smoky Mountains and the Smoky Mountains National Park. I also got to do some go-cart racing while I was there. Great fun and a good time, but I'm glad to be back home. As nice as everyone was in that area, it's not a place I could ever see myself living in. There's a weird vibe there that I can't exactly put into words.


No comments:

Post a Comment