Monday, August 3, 2015

Ass, Gas, or Cash





I've been reading articles about the Canadian hitchBot that was sadly destroyed during its brief stay in Philadelphia. I'm sorry the robot was taken down in Philly. As a former Philadelphian, I can't help but see this as yet another black eye for the city. (Although I did breathe a sigh of relief that this destruction didn't happen in my hometown, Detroit. Detroit's too busy fighting Satanists right now.) But back to the hitchBot. It is sad that we can't have nice things because there are so many people hell-bent on destruction, particularly the destruction of other people's property. One of the gossip sites I read suggested that hitchBot may have had a better chance to hitch a ride out of town in Philly had it offered up some ass, gas, or cash since no one rides for free.


No comments:

Post a Comment