Thursday, June 4, 2015

Enough Already

Can I turn on the television or get on the Internet this week without having to see anything about people whose last names are Jenner or Duggar? Enough already. The media on these folks has reached its saturation point. I had to placate myself by watching pygmy goat videos on You Tube just to drown out that noise.

In other news, so EL James is pumping out another book for her 50 Shades series. I know I read some time ago that she was working on something new that wasn't related at all to the series, but I guess she scrapped that so she could keep milking the Christian Grey cash cow. I can understand wanting to squeeze another book out since the others were so popular, but why basically rewrite the first book from a different point of view? Why not pick up where the last book left off or write a prequel?

No comments:

Post a Comment