Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sorry, I'm Hanging Up

Some guy from Verizon called me the other day and started talking about a survey. I could barely understand what he was saying because his accent was so thick, so I hung up. He called back. I tried to understand what he was saying (apparently he had a series of questions he wanted to ask me), but trying to comprehend each word without constantly asking "Can you repeat that?" was just too much of a hassle for me, so I apologized, told the rep to send me an e-mail, and hung up...again. He didn't call back again. If I'm struggling to understand what you're saying, it's pointless for me (and you) to try and have a conversation. Put it in writing and send me an e-mail or forget it. I don't want to waste my time or yours any longer than necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment