Thursday, February 20, 2014

Charles Blow Blows

I occasionally read NY Times columnist Charles Blow and often find myself disappointed with his views. He pissed me off a few years ago by claiming that single black women helped fuel the anti-gay marriage ruling in California because single black women there are apparently bitter since they don't have husbands themselves. So, in their bitterness, they lashed out against the gays for wanting to get married. What? In today's NY Times column, Blow claimed that black people dislike themselves because they often spank their children. Huh? I was spanked as a child and I don't hate myself or devalue the black body because of it. I think Charles Blow just spouts off some nonsense he pulled out of his ass when he woke up in the morning, types that crap up, submits it to the Times, and collects a check. I must repeat this mantra after reading his ridiculousness to calm myself: Charles Blow Blows! Charles Blow Blows!

No comments:

Post a Comment