Friday, November 16, 2012

Open on Wednesday...Closed on Sunday

Today, around 1:00 pm, I bought a ticket for next Tuesday night's performance of the Broadway play The Performers, starring the terribly underrated and hugely talented Cheyenne Jackson and the Fonz himself, Henry Winkler.  Around 4:00 pm, I was on Google news and happened to see a headline that The Performers was closing on Sunday!!!  The play just opened this Wednesday (although previews had been ongoing since October 23).  Granted, the reviews were not good for the play (although the reviews I read did praise Cheyenne for his performance) and I figured the show would probably close early, but I didn't think it would close in less than a week!  So, at 4:30, after work, I went back to the box office for a refund.  Bummer!  I guess I should have gone to see it in previews.

No comments:

Post a Comment