Friday, November 9, 2012

Country Strong

Lately, I've been having a country revolution of sorts. I am thoroughly enjoying A&E's Duck Dynasty. I find the show funny and entertaining and I'm glad to have another program to watch since White Collar, Royal Pains, and Burn Notice aren't on right now. Duck Dynasty might seem like a strange choice for a Detroiter in Brooklyn, but my tastes in television books, music, etc. frequently run against the norm.

Speaking of music, how great are Alison Krauss and Union Station? I love them! I am not a fan of country music, but I do enjoy Alison Krauss. Her voice is so beautiful to me.

I think we all should step out of our comfort zones from time to time and not be ashamed to admit the things we like just because they go against the expected demographics.

No comments:

Post a Comment