Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Great

After a day that started fine and ended poorly with me frustrated and annoyed after being bounced from one Verizon representative to another, I got off the subway and saw a woman barfing into a garbage can on the platform.  Great.  Just what I wanted to see after dealing with Verizon.  At least the barfer made it to the garbage can.  When you're sick, you're sick.  I've been there.  During my undergraduate college years in Detroit, I barfed into a garbage bag on the Dexter bus coming home from classes at Wayne State.  People moved (rightly) away from me on the bus, making me feel like more of a leper than I already felt.  Public illness is rarely pretty, but it happens.  I hope that lady on the platform is doing better.  Her day was clearly a lot worse than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment