Thursday, March 30, 2023

Above the Law

Donny T has been indicted? It's about time. Lock him up! While I want to believe no one is above the law, we see people every day who get off for crimes they've committed, so I don't have much hope Donny will actually do time for his crime. Still, it's nice to see headlines that say he's been indicted. Will this guy's reign of terror ever end? Jeez. 

In other political news, Donny Jr (not the real son, the adopted version: aka Ron DeSantis) got served trying to bring down the House of Mouse. Is this guy stupid enough to think he can beat Disney? Apparently. If he thinks the House of Mouse is going down without a fight, he's in for a surprise. Take him out, Mickey! 

In non-political news, I've been thinking a lot lately about getting a new car. My current car is 12 years old now. (I haven't had it for 12 years; I bought it used.) My car also has almost 100,000 miles on it and the maintenance is expensive. I had no idea when I bought a Volkswagen that it would be so expensive to maintain. This is the first foreign car I've owned and, while I like it a lot, just about every time I take it in for service, I end up paying hundreds of dollars. Maybe it's time to get a new car. I haven't had a new car since my 2000 Saturn. It's been 23 years since I had a new car. Wow. I think I'll make a decision before the summer ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment