Saturday, January 14, 2023

Covid-Free!

After testing positive for Covid last week, I got a negative test result this week. (See the picture below.) I'm also feeling much better, but I still don't feel 100%. My appetite hasn't fully come back (which may be a good thing and help me shed some pounds) and my voice is still slightly off, but I feel pretty good overall. I'm looking forward to relaxing over the three-day MLK holiday weekend and doing some writing and reading. In 2023, I'm vowing to do more reading and writing, things I neglected a lot in 2022. And, even with Covid, I'm going to make an effort to stop being such a recluse this year. Life is short and we need to enjoy it while we can. That doesn't mean being irresponsible, but doing what you can do stay safe while still trying to live your life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment