Tuesday, November 22, 2022

SMH

I'm shaking my head once again over the actions on a nut job who shot and killed innocent people. This time the tragedy happened in Colorado at Club Q, a hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community. Folks are out trying to live their lives and have a good time and some psycho comes in with a gun and shuts everything down. People are killed, people are injured, lives are destroyed. And for what? Because some guy is depressed or angry at the world or with his family? Give me a break. Better yet, lock him up! I've said it before and I'll say it again: some folks can't be saved. Lock them up and throw away the key. I'm all about rehabilitation and I understand that mental illness is real. However, I also understand that we can't coddle murderers. Do the crime, do the time. People need to reach out for help, not for a gun. These psychopaths need to stop taking their distress and unhappiness out on innocent people. 

With the Thanksgiving holiday quickly approaching, we all should be thankful for the things we have in life, for the people we love, and for living another day in this world because, sometimes, with all of the bad news around us, that's hard to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment