Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Random Thoughts

I know where my father was born and I'm sure most people who know their fathers and grew up with them know where their fathers were born. How come POTUS Donny T. doesn't know where his father was born? Why does he keep telling people his father was born in Germany when the dude was born in New York? Just when I think things can't get any worse with him or he can't get any dumber, my expectations are surpassed.

I know who Nipsey Russell was. I have no idea who Nipsey Hussle was.

I can't believe Chicago is about to elect a black female mayor. Wow. Whoever wins, she's got her work cut out for her here.

I bought a burner phone (because I wanted a phone with a local number and I didn't want to pay a lot for it) and I find it harder to work with than my iPhone. I had to download a user's guide from the internet just to understand how to use the thing. It's a lot more complicated than I thought it would be!


No comments:

Post a Comment