Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve and Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone since I doubt I'll post tomorrow. Enjoy the holiday. Hopefully you'll spend the holiday with people you enjoy and/or doing something you enjoy. If you enjoy sleeping and eating and have a day off (as I do), then good for you. I had a stressful beginning of the week (I really need to think about getting a new day job...but that's another story for another time), but I fully intend to shake that drama off and enjoy my time off from work. I also plan to get some writing done. The book I've been working on has been sorely neglected and there's only one person to blame for that: ME. But that also is another story for another time. For now, I'm going to enjoy being thankful, relax, try not to think about annoying things like Donny T., and try to enjoy a little down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment