Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Random Stuff

I don't have a coherent theme to my post today, so I'll just throw out some things that have been on my mind.

1. Flip Flops: I've been reading articles on NY Magazine's site about men wearing flip flops. Is this a bad thing or a good thing? I am not a fan of flip flops on men or women because I hate the sound of the sole slapping against someone's foot. (Full disclosure: I do have two pairs of flip flops, but I really only wear them when I'm going to get a pedicure or around some body of water like a pool or the beach.) But back to the question at hand: should men wear flip flops? I say anyone should wear the footwear he or she prefers, but if you're going with the flip flop, at least get your feet done. This applies to men and women. Spring for a pedicure!

2. Kindle: If you're a frequent reader of this blog, then you know I destroyed my Kindle last week. I've been Kindle-less for more than a week now, but my new one is (hopefully) coming tomorrow. I can't wait. I miss my Kindle! I'll never go totally digital because I love books, but I have grown to depend on my Kindle.

3. Suits: I'm glad it's back on, but why is Mike's hair starting to look like Harvey's? And why was Patrick Adams annoyed that he was not the dominant one in the bulk of the Suits homosexual Harvey/Mike fan fiction that's out there? Did he really think Harvey/Gabriel wouldn't come out on top (literally and figuratively) in any possible relationship between the two of them?

4.. Independence Day: Is it here yet? No? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment