Thursday, July 9, 2015

Unsanitary

Normally, I don't post a lot about celebrity shenanigans, but I had to say something about Ariana Grande's Donutgate. I haven't watched the donut-licking video, but I've read enough about it to be disgusted. How can anyone lick food and then not buy it? That's nasty and unsanitary. You lick it, you buy it! What amazes me is, not only did Grande give a non-apologetic apology after her donut-licking was caught on tape, but she doubled-down and turned her anti-American statement into a criticism against what Americans eat. Huh? You lick public donuts (and don't pay for them), criticize America and Americans (the country where you live, were born, and became successful), and then you turn your insults into a condemnation of the eating habits of Americans. Girl, please. Let's see how long it takes for her to issue a real apology, hopefully written by an adult (i.e. publicist).

No comments:

Post a Comment