Monday, May 18, 2015

From Mad Men to Suits

Mad Men has finally come to an end and not a minute too soon. I thought the finale was boring. Don going off to a hippie commune? Really? I wish Matthew Weiner had come up with a more exciting exit for Don/Dick. Whatever. It's over and now I can focus my attention on Suits. I know I'm late to the party with this show but I like the lead guy, Gabriel Macht, so I'm playing catchup now in watching the first four seasons. Hopefully I can get through everything before the new season starts in June. I had to read up on Mr. Macht because he snuck up on me and I really didn't know anything about him. He's very alpha on Suits and I like that. I also like that he's got moles on his face. I'm surprised his agent didn't talk him into having them removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment