Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Here You Come Again

"Here You Come Again" by Dolly Parton is such a great song. I was listening to it while driving home from work today and it made the commute much more pleasant.


And speaking of things coming again, GM has recalled even more cars for ignition problems. As the child of an American auto worker (for Ford, not GM), I have always been supportive of Ford, Chrysler, and GM. (I've had cars from each of the Big Three automakers, too.) But this latest ignition thing with GM has certainly turned me off from GM cars at least for the time being. I'm going to have to get a car soon and I'm leaning toward a Volkswagen. Whatever I get when that time comes, I'm fairly certain it won't be a GM car. I am still a fan of American cars, but GM needs to get its house in order, fix these recalled cars, and stop the lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment