Monday, June 30, 2014

Is It Me?

I bought a used (but new to me) Jetta last week and while I largely love it, I cannot seem to operate the radio system correctly. I don't know if it's me or the contraption, but the CD player won't automatically flip to the next track and the iPhone USB connection seems temperamental. Sometimes I can play music from my phone, and sometimes the system just keeps recalibrating, like it can't make up its mind what to do. It gets confused when trying to switch from one mode to another. I had to go on Google just to figure out how to put CDs in the player. I don't feel I'm that technologically challenged, but this stereo system is making me feel like I'm a luddite. I'm going back to the dealer so my salesman or someone can help me out. I'm not totally convinced I'm causing the problems here. I want to believe there's some kind of malfunction with the player. Then again, it could be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment