Monday, December 9, 2013

Discombobulated

Since my move from Brooklyn to Evanston and starting my old job in a new location, I've felt seriously discombobulated lately. This morning after I shoveled the car out to drive to work, I got about five minutes from home and realized I'd left my cell phone at home. So, I went back home and got it because I didn't want to be without my phone on a cold, snowy day like this. Then I got to work and realized I left my watch at home  Doh! I hope these minor mind farts don't continue. I have to chalk them up to my state of disarray since resulting from the move. I still don't feel totally in control of everything right now. My routine still feels wonky and everything feels slightly off kilter. I certainly hope I can get back on track soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment