Tuesday, September 29, 2020

WTF?

 I just watched the first presidential debate and all I can say is what the fuck was that? A shit show, I guess, is the best way to describe it. Donny was out of control, Chris Wallace was useless as the moderator (but he does work for Fox, so expectations were low), and Biden tried to hold his own, but he wasn't great either. I weep for our country. Is this the best we can do? Apparently. God help us all if Donny gets another term. The guy is nuts. He can't even control himself enough to allow someone to provide a 2-minute answer to a question without interrupting. What a waste of space and what a waste of time this debate was. I don't need to see any others. I've had enough. My pressure was up after watching this. I will watch Pence and Harris because they both know how to behave in a debate, unlike Donny. 

During the post-debate analysis on CNN, Van Jones was moaning about Donny's refusal to condemn white supremacists. I don't know why he was so shocked by that. Hasn't he been listening to Donny for the last three and a half years? He depends on those folks for votes and he believes that they believe. Why would he condemn them??? Stand back and stand by? Break out the white hoods and sheets, guys! Get the tiki torches ready! Pathetic. November third can't come soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment