Friday, September 11, 2020

AHS

Before recently, I'd only watched two seasons of American Horror Story: the first one (with the haunted house) and the one dealing with the last presidential election. I'd tried watching other seasons when they were on, but never finished. Lately though, I've been watching the Hotel and Freak Show seasons on Netflix and I have some thoughts.

Hotel: How did I miss this when it initially aired? It's hilarious. I didn't even watch every single episode, but I watched enough and the ending. I mainly watched to see Finn Wittrock, Matt Bomer, and Cheyenne Jackson and I wasn't disappointed. Matt and Finn's brief fist fight was the equivalent of foxy boxing for me. And Finn and Cheyenne's scenes? Sleazy and titillating. I loved them. 

Freak Show: I'm only watching this to see Finn and he does not disappoint as Dandy Mott. What a mess. Just watching him throw a fit and start crying over not getting his way is hilarious. I see why he was nominated for an Emmy. He's great. 

With everything horrible happening in the world, I enjoy mentally checking out from time to time to watch something like American Horror Story or Tiger King and I have no shame in admitting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment