Saturday, September 19, 2020

RIP RBG

 I saw Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the steps of the Supreme Court back in the 1990s. I was in Washington, DC for my stepbrother's wedding and everyone was out sightseeing before the wedding and there she was on the steps. I seem to recall she was posing for a picture someone was taking of her. She had her robe on. I was sad to hear about her death last night. But, for everyone moaning and groaning over her replacement on the Court, I say this: Be angry, be sad, and get over it. You can't let yourself get out of control about things you have no control over. Of course Donny and Cocaine Mitch are going to jam a conservative nominee into Ginsberg's spot and there's nothing we can do about that. What we CAN do is vote Donny and this gang out of office. Send these jokers packing. The fact that McConnell has remained in the Senate for as long as he has is a travesty. Kentucky isn't exactly thriving under his leadership, yet he gets reelected each time he runs. Ridiculous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment