Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Between the El Paso and Dayton shootings, you'd think the only thing going on in the US right now is one mass shooting after another. I didn't even know about the Dayton incident until I was at the Y later this morning. I hadn't seen the news or read any news on my phone until then. Sad. I find it interesting that when some white nationalist shoots up a bunch of folks, he's considered "sick" but when a minority does it, he's called an "animal." But that's what happens when you have a POTUS such as Donny T. (who spent most of his day on the links) who publicly states that there are good people "on both sides" when referring to people who are human garbage. Scratch that. These aren't people. They're animals! Lock THEM up!

No comments:

Post a Comment