Monday, September 17, 2018

Ugh

Why did my air conditioning go out and it's burning up outside? Had it gone out when the temps were cool, I wouldn't care, but tonight I'll be sweating it out until my down-on-the-job landlord gets around to fixing things. Which brings me to another point. I'll soon not have to deal with having a landlord. The time is coming (soon) when I'll be in my own place that I own. I can't wait. In the meanwhile, I'm left waiting for someone else to take care of business. Ugh.

In other news, I was talking with one of my co-workers about books and she made a comment that I read a lot of books about gay men. I told her, why, yes, I do because I find many of the stories interesting. My co-worker made her statement with disdain which kind of surprised me because she never struck me as a homophobe, but you never really know people, do you? Ugh again. I read what I like and I don't GAF about someone else's view of my reading habits. Thankfully, my co-worker will be retiring soon so the countdown is on until she's on her way out of the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment