Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Collusion: Coming Soon

I finished my second novel, Collusion, that's a sequel to Clean Hands told from the perspective of Brian.  I'm hoping to get it published rather than self-publishing this time, but I'll self-publish again if I have to.  I recently got turned down by a publisher I won't name, but I will say that they didn't spin any dreams for me (get it??), so I'm moving on and shopping my work elsewhere.  I appreciate the many opportunities writers have to self-publish these days.  I'm quite happy with the way Clean Hands came out and I love the cover that I picked.  The marketing is just so hard to do.  There are so many books on the market that it's hard to have your voice heard in such a crowded room.  I'm seriously considering getting back on Twitter.  I don't know if that will help, but it couldn't hurt, right?  I just hated when I was on Twitter for the three days that I was last year.  I found it addictive and not in a good way.  I also found the following people thing kind of like being a stalker.  Still, I think it can be a valuable tool for getting yourself out there in the universe, so I might give it another try.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment