Saturday, December 9, 2023

Godzilla Minus One

Being the huge Godzilla fan that I am, I saw Godzilla Minus One earlier today and largely enjoyed it. The non-monster parts dragged a little for me and Godzilla himself could have used more screen time, but when he was on screen, he did not disappoint! Godzilla was kicking ass and he was radioactive, too! This particular Godzilla was really ugly. He had a huge body and a small head and his skin looked worse than ever, but he was radioactive. That monster was glowing! I enjoyed the thought that went into the plan to try and bring Godzilla down. No spoilers, but Freon was involved. It was nice to see an old-school Godzilla movie that took place in Japan and had subtitles for Americans like myself. 

Konnichiwa, Godzilla, and welcome back!





No comments:

Post a Comment