Thursday, June 8, 2023

Happy Pride Month

Delayed greetings, but Happy Pride Month! Reading and watching the news (as I do), there are a lot of reasons to be concerned over the, shall we say, temperature around the country involving gay rights, transgender folks, etc. Just when you think things are moving forward, idiots try to force the country to move two steps back. Why can't people mind their own business and let people live their lives? I don't know. 

I was in Louisville, Kentucky last year during pride month during a road trip to Alabama and the visitor's center gave me this jaunty beer koozie shown below. Thanks, Louisville! The story I've been working on (seeminly forever) takes place in Louisville and it features two characters from my last story, Ray's Friend, that also takes place in Louisville. I found Louisville totally fascinating while I was there. I really need to get back there and check out more the of city. 



No comments:

Post a Comment