Monday, April 13, 2020

Where'd You Get That?

My last post was titled "The New Normal" about our new normal situation dealing with COVID-19. As part of this new normal of social distancing, you might get a question like I did today as I was leaving a local grocery store. A man stopped to ask me where I'd gotten the face mask I was wearing. I told him I bought it online (Etsy, to be specific) and as I drove home I thought what a sad conversation that had been. We're discussing where we get facial masks now? Yes, we are. I also wonder where a lot of folks are getting face masks from these days because they seem to be hard to find (at least around the Chicago area where I live). I had to order my masks online because I didn't know where else to find them locally. I got a pack of three and I'd glad to have them. I hand wash them each time I wear them, hang them up to dry, and then iron them (because these are the kinds of things I do when I'm stuck at home all day every day). If I knew how to sew so I could make my own masks!


No comments:

Post a Comment