Thursday, June 28, 2018

Post-NY

I returned from a quick trip to New York a day ago and, while I enjoy visiting New York, I also enjoy leaving. It's a lot to take. A lot of people, a lot of everything. As I blogged about earlier, being in the thick of the Pride Parade crowds was a treat even though I didn't make it to the parade itself. The people-watching was great. Lots of interesting outfits in the crowd. The two guys I saw wearing see-through mesh shorts (one with a red thong underneath and the other with silver bikini briefs) were certainly a highlight. And both guys had the kind of young, hot bodies to carry these looks off! I feel so old when I go to New York now. It's like a new crop of young people have taken over. I don't know where they get the funds to live there. Maybe they're not actually living in the city or they have five roommates. I would encourage any young people who want to have a New York experience to go for it, but to make sure they have a job and housing lined up.


No comments:

Post a Comment