Friday, May 18, 2018

You in Danger, Girl!

I was emailing with some of my NY coworkers today about tomorrow's royal wedding and I told them I felt bad that Meghan Markle didn't have a male relative or friend of the family who could walk her down the aisle in place of her father. So now the poor thing is stuck with Prince Charles to do the job. I truly do hope Meghan and Harry are happy and have a blissful marriage, but I just don't see how an American who's accustomed to living her own life could basically give up her life to live within the confines of the royal family. My advice to her would be, "Don't do it! You in danger, girl!" I don't get the appeal. There's not enough love in the world for me to give up the freedoms I enjoy, but that's just me. Everyone's different.

No comments:

Post a Comment