Friday, February 24, 2017

Almost!

I have been struggling to finish the book I've been working on (working title Fall Back) and it's almost done. Yes, I've said this before, but I mean it this time. (I've said that before too!) My problem is just sitting down and writing without distractions (i.e. the internet). I've been going to the local library on the weekends to write because I don't log onto the wifi there so I'm not tempted to surf the web. It's also nice just to get out of the house and write. I'm not the kind of person who can hunker down in a Starbucks for hours and write on my laptop, but I can do it at a library. Hopefully, I'll have Fall Back done in March and out soon after that. Aside from finishing up the book, I've been working on a synopsis and looking for cover photos, so things are moving even if I'm slow with my writing. And since the weather around here will be cold and crappy this weekend, I won't be taking any trips to the zoo so I can stay home and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment