Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Musical Maladies

My iPhone hasn't been working right in my car again. All of a sudden, the touch screen won't work and I have to use the actual phone to do anything. That's not convenient when I'm trying to drive! I'm so frustrated with the Volkswagen radio system right now. I'm tempted to put the car back in the shop, but I'm afraid it will cost me big bucks this time. When I had the radio fixed a few months ago, I didn't
have to pay because the car was still under warranty. I don't know if that warranty still applies now though.

In other disappointing music news, how come iTunes Radio sucks so bad? Every time I tune in, I find myself quickly tuning back out because their sing selections are so lousy. Every iRadio station I have set seems to play songs I don't want to hear. Mindy Abair on the smooth jazz station? No thanks. Elton John in the 70s station? I don't need to hear "Dont Let the Sun Go Down on Me" again, thank you. This is why I prefer Pandora. At least they know what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment