Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday Whine

I don't really have one topic to blog about today, so I figured I'd just make list of things that are annoying me today.


1. Why can't I find a copy of the September issue of British GQ around anywhere? The August issue was everywhere, but September? So far, no luck in getting a copy with the lovely Jon Hamm on the cover.


2. Enough with the Biblical rains around here.


3. Why did Ray Rice have to go to my alma mater? Ugh.


4. Temps are supposed to drop into the 50s and 40s here this week. Bummer. The snow will be falling again soon.


5. Why isn't my new boyfriend Coby Bell on television more often? Must I be forced to watch The Game just to see him? Esquire TV needs to bring back more reruns of Burn Notice (but only the episodes that feature Coby/Jesse).

No comments:

Post a Comment