Friday, April 9, 2021

Some Good News

It seems harder and harder these days to find some good news, but here are a few of my own items to share:

1. Because I've been interested in learning how to write a screenplay, I've signed up for a course to teach me just how to do that. I'm looking forward taking the online course in a few weeks and I hope it turns out to be helpful.

2. Spring finally seems to have arrived in Chicago area. Does this mean I can put my winter coats, hats, and gloves away until next fall/winter? I certainly hope so. Just seeing flowering trees, the return of greenery, and feeling warmer temperatures around here are all welcome changes. Not that our winter was terrible (because it really wasn't), but it's nice to go outside and not have to bundle up in a huge coat, hat, boots, etc. just to take a walk.

We have to find positivity where we can these days. Small victories still count.


No comments:

Post a Comment