Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Hitting the Wall

I got my second vaccination shot yesterday (yea!) and, about 8-9 hours later, I hit the wall physically. The pain started. The fatigue set in. The general feeling of being unwell overtook me. I had a rough night where I could only sleep for about two hours at a time before waking up in pain. I've spent most of the day today feeling crapped out also. No appetite, malaise, nausea. The second shot really hit me hard compared to the first one. Still, I'm grateful to be among the fully vaccinated now. It's a relief and I look forward to trying to get some aspects of my former life back on track: air travel, going to the gym, eating in a freaking restaurant. The things I took for granted before COVID came on the scene. But, for now, I'm taking it easy, keeping the Tylenol coming, and trying to work on feeling better.



No comments:

Post a Comment