Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Euphoria/Euforia

The title of this post is not in reference to the Chauvin verdict that came down yesterday (although I am happy to see the justice system working. No one should be above the law! Lock him up! But, I digress.

Euphoria/Euforia refers to a really good movie I saw earlier this week on Netflix about two Italian brothers and how their already strained relationship is strained even further when the older brother is diagnosed with a brain tumor. What a great movie! So much stuff on Netflix these days is sheer garbage. (Sorry...not sorry. It's true!) Euphoria (or Euforia, the Euro spelling) rises above the sea of sludge on Netflix and I'm glad I sought it out. Too bad it's leaving the streaming service at the end of April, but catch it if you can. The acting was excellent, the shots of Italy were wonderful, and the story felt very real. Yes, it's sad, but it's good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment