Friday, October 9, 2020

So Much for That Teachable Moment

When the news came out last Friday that Donnie and spouse had contracted Covid, I hoped he would view his condition as a teachable moment. How wrong I was. Rather than learning from the experience and taking responsibility for hosting super spreader events, Donnie turned his Covid diagnosis into an opportunity to bloviate about his favorite subject: himself. He learned nothing. He's the same selfish SOB he was before he was diagnosed. He got the kind of medical treatment most Americans will never receive. Where were the drug cocktails and helicopter rides to and from the hospital for my uncle and great uncle who both passed away earlier this year from Covid complications? Where were these kind of services for the over 200K Americans who have died from Covid this year? 

In other news, I watched the VP debate Wednesday night and was glad that my pressure wasn't up after watching it (as it was after that disastrous POTUS debate a week earlier). I figured it wouldn't be the shit show the POTUS debate was because Pence and Harris know how to act. Harris held her own and Pence solidified that he's sold his soul to Satan. Moving on.

What is going on in my home state of Michigan? Militia thugs are trying to kidnap the governor? Some folks are nuts. I hope all of those yahoos get the book thrown at them. When I saw their pictures, they looked like the Duck Dynasty rejects I assumed they would. 

Less than a month until election day, folks. Let's all vote either by mail or in person and get Donny and these nutjobs out of the White House. 

No comments:

Post a Comment